About the Self-Guided Tour
Discover Dallas fascinating history, incredible architecture, and unrivaled charm. We will walk around two miles and experience the best Dallas has to offer. If you want to feel as a local in Texas's biggest city, you can not miss this tour.
What to Expect
In this walking tour, you will explore downtown Dallas. We will go around its streets, getting to know the prominent landmarks and well-known buildings together with history, recommendations, and fun facts that will give you a general and essential panorama of this marvelous city.
Feel the magical vibe of the BIG D and, if contemplating its architecture is not enough, learn about its history, legends, and myths, and find out all you can do in just a couple of hours by foot. You will have an authentic local experience!
You can enjoy the program at your own pace and take as many breaks as you like. The program is fully narrated, and to enhance your experience, we have embedded videos, images, and original soundbites.
There is nothing to download and no special equipment; you only need your phone and a pair of headphones to listen to the story and immerse yourself in the experience.
- The experience is based on an interactive map allowing you to follow the route at your own pace.
- The program includes multiple recommendations on the best places to eat and drink around downtown.
- To enhance your experience, during the narration, we have embedded videos, images, and original soundbites from the events as they took place in 1963.
- There is little to read, the tour is fully narrated, nothing to download and no special equipment; you only need your phone and a pair of headphones to listen to the story and immerse yourself in the experience.
What's Not included
- Admission to attractions, parking fees, food or drinks.
What you need to know before you book
- You will walk around two miles on this tour. It takes around two hours to complete the program.
What you need to know before you go
- Wear comfortable footwear and weather appropriate clothing
- You need your phone and a pair of headphones to listen to the story and immerse yourself in the experience.
- Tour starts at the John Neely Bryan Cabin located at 600 Elm Street, Dallas TX, 75202.
- We recommend you park at 606 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75202. This is a public parking garage, make sure you secure all your belongings. Parking rates vary from 5.00 to 10.00 depending on the day of the week.
Great For: Architeture Enthusiasts, Art Lovers, Visitors, History Buffs, Foodies, Family Reunion