About the Bus Tour
It’s time to plan for your holiday light experience. Join us to celebrate the holidays as Dallas - Fort Worth lights up like no other place in the world. This year we offer two of the most spectacular holiday destinations in North Texas to pick from: Highland Park's amazing seasonal decorations or the blazing wonderland at Addison's Vitruvian Park, the annual celebration featuring 1.5 million sparkling LED lights wrapped 550 trees!
What to Expect
The saying that everything is bigger in Texas likely originated as a reference to the enormity of the state's geographical area, but it could easily apply to the lavish and over-the-top festive decorations during the holiday season. This year we offer two options:
- <b>Highland Park Lights</b>: One of the most extravagant Christmas light displays in the country is located in the Highland Park neighborhood. It has become a tradition for thousands of locals and visitors to flock to this area every year during the holidays to see the town sparkle. From the iconic Highland Park Village to Beverly Drive mansions' festive decorations, the Highland Park Christmas Light is a unique experience.
- <b>Vitruvian Lights</b>: During the holidays Addison's Vitruvian Park transforms into one of North Texas' most spectacular holiday destinations during Vitruvian Lights, an annual celebration in which 1.5 million sparkling LED lights are wrapped around more than 550 trees to create a blazing wonderland.
Whether you’re planning a corporate holiday celebration, a night out with a group of friends, or a family gathering, this unique holiday experience is sure to spread holiday cheer.... all from the comfort of a nice warm bus.
This tour offers multiple add-ons to make it easier for our guests to customize the experience, check the <a href="#add-ons-section" class="text-info scroll-to">add-ons section</a> for more information.
- Climate controlled vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional Tour Host
- All taxes fees and handling charges
- Two programs to chose from: Highland Park or Vitruvian Lights
What's Not included
- Food and Beverages
- Dinner: We offer a range of options to accommodate your event dining experience. From upscale private dining to more casual settings, we have the perfect venue to suit your event’s needs and your group's size.
- Brewery: No matter your beer preference, the Dallas/Fort Worth bustling beer scene offers an assortment of incredible IPA's, Ales, Lagers, Porters, and Stouts. It includes a beer tasting at a local brewery. If you choose this option, we will plan the brewery stop around your event route.
- Winery: There is always a good justification for a fine glass of wine, but the is no better one than the holidays!!! This option includes a wine tasting at a local winery.
What you need to know before you book
- For groups of 30 or more guests, we recommend the Vitruvian Lights program, Highland Park's narrow streets are crowded with carriages and pedestrians during the holidays, making it hard to navigate for large vehicles.
What you need to know before you go
- If you are bringing beverages into the bus, please make sure to use the appropriate containers. Glass bottles are discouraged.
- Winters in North Texas are COLD Dress appropriately, even though our bus will be warm, we will step out of the bus during the experience.
Great For: Corporate Gathering, Family Reunion, Events, Visitors, Young Adults, Children, Office/Team Celebration