About the Service
Whether you are visiting or a resident of North Texas, planning a reception, a wedding, a bachelor or bachelorette party, a prom, or a birthday; a party bus is the ideal option for your event's transportation. Leave the driving to our team of professional drivers.
What to Expect
Do you have a special event coming up that will require group transportation in North Texas? You’ve come to the right place! Our party buses are designed for safety and to ensure that your guests have a wonderful time.
How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Party Bus?
The most common is the hourly charter. This means you book out a block of time during which you have exclusive unlimited use of the vehicle. You can have one person on the bus or at full capacity, the price is the same. You can go and do whatever you want. If you want to go to a club, a restaurant, or a special event, the bus will wait in the staging area nearby, ready to depart at a moment’s notice.
<b>Pick & Drop</b>
The bus will pick you up at the arranged pickup location and drive directly to your drop-off point. The vehicle will then proceed to its next booking. If you schedule two pick & drops to get you from your hotel to a party spot and back, the two vehicles may not necessarily be the same. Pick & Drops are more economical but hourly bookings give you more control and freedom.
There is no event or transportation requirement that we don’t serve. Whether you are planning a corporate party, or a birthday celebration, we have the right vehicle for you and your guests.
What's Not included
What you need to know before you book
- Date and Location: The first step in planning a successful party bus trip is to determine the times and locations of your event. Whether you're working on a bachelor party in Dallas or a corporate team building event visiting Texas Wine Country, the date and location of your event are essential.
- The itinerary: Going to dinner before the concert Your driver will need to know where. What about after the tailgate and big football game Want to hit a local pub to watch the late games. Let your driver know so they can plan your route, ensuring you arrive as quickly and safely as possible.
- Number of Attendees: Is important that you know the number of people attending your event, we want to make sure that the vehicle you rent will accommodate all your guests.
- Cost: Make sure you understand what the hourly rate will be, what happens if you go long and is gratuity or other taxes or fees included. Many people rent a Party Bus as a group, sharing the cost. So if you are the organizer, make sure you understand the entire cost for the event..
What you need to know before you go
- Refreshments are a Must: If you are renting a Party Bus for an adult group, then there is a fair likelihood that adult beverages will be consumed. We cant supply the alcohol. So make sure you know what you want and plan on bringing it with you.
Great For: Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Party Goers, Birthday Celebrations, Visitors, Family Reunion, Friends Outing