About the Bus Tour
Wine production in the Lone Start State dates back to the original settlers who used the native mustang grape to produce wines. In the last few decades North Texas have earned justified notoriety by producing award-winning wines that have earned honors around the world. With more than 100 vineyards and wineries in the area, planning a wine tour can be a bit overwhelming, so leave the planning to the pros and book a wine tour for your group.
What to Expect
Over the last 30-plus years, North Texas winemakers have honed their craft and the area’s wine has established national and international esteem. With so many great producers you could spend days visiting all the region's vineyards. In this excursion, we include three stops at some of the most popular destinations, producing outstanding wines in some of the most beautiful locations in the state.
The tour is typically 6-7 hours long, depending on your location. We usually start around 11:00 Thursday through Sunday. Please allow some wiggle room for traffic challenges. Tastings at each location are included in the tour as well as lunch.
From whites to rosés to reds, North Texas wineries are producing a breadth of unique, award-winning wines that are ready to be discovered. Joins us for a great wine-tasting adventure.
- Climate controlled vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional tour host
- Tasting at each of the places we visit
- All taxes fees and handling charges
What you need to know before you book
- Each tour is unique, depending on your location, the date, time and availability we might stop at different wineyards or wineries.
- Can you accommodate guests with vegan/vegetarian diatary restrictions; please let us know at the time you send us a reservation request.
- This is a private event, just you and your guests. You can specify the start time as well as the duration of the program.
- You may bring aboard your own private alcoholic beverages. Avoid glass containers. Do not bring drinks with you when you step out of the vehicle, states and local regulations prohibit possessing and/or consuming an open container of alcohol in public places.
- Minimum Legal Drinking Age in the United States is 21 years. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Great For: Corporate Gathering, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Wine Lovers, Local Explorers