About the Bus Tour
An homage to North Texas' vibrant food scene and its international influences. Discover three of the best local Mexican/Tex-Mex food establishments in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. During this event you will sample an amazing variety of authentic regional tacos as well as some delicious cocktails. Full portion samples, enough for a satisfying lunch or dinner and three beverages are included in the ticket price.
What to Expect
Tacos are a loaded topic in Dallas - Fort Worth, for good and obvious reasons, the history of Tex-Mex is closely tied to the history of Texas. There are so many fantastic Tex-Mex - or Mexican-influenced establishments in North Texas, some have been around for decades others are newcomers but not less delicious. Every local has a list of favorites to rattle off when asked - fish tacos, hard shell, birria, modern, street-style and so on. Well, we promise we will take you to a few of the best!
On this private tour, we will stop at three local restaurants known and loved by locals. We will savor some of the best Tex-Mex flavors North Texas has to offer. Full portion samples, enough for a satisfying lunch/dinner, and three beverages (two cocktails and a beer) are included in the ticket price. Each tour is unique, depending on your location, the date, time, the number of guests, and availability we might stop at different establishments.
Our goal is to make sure you have an amazing time during our event and walk away armed with a new appreciation for the Tex-Mex cuisine and its fantastic tequila infused hand-crafted cocktails
Salud y Buen Provecho!
- Climate controlled vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional tour host
- Food tasting at three places
- Three beverages
- All taxes fees and handling charges
What you need to know before you book
- This is a private event, just you and your guests. You can specify the start time as well as the duration of the program.
- You may bring aboard your own private alcoholic beverages. Avoid glass containers. Do not bring drinks with you when you step out of the vehicle, states and local regulations prohibit possessing and/or consuming an open container of alcohol in public places.
- Minimum Legal Drinking Age in the United States is 21 years. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Great For: Corporate Gathering, Foodies, Visitors, Birthday Celebrations, Funday Sundays, Friends Outing