About the Bus Tour
This excursion is set in historic Grapevine Texas and follows the exploits of America’s most storied criminal couple, Bonnie & Clyde. Clever criminals? Star crossed lovers? Cold blooded Killers? Or just a couple of kids in a fast, stolen Ford V-8 with nothing to lose?
Your guide will introduce you to the real Bonnie and Clyde, and take to the Grapevine landmarks where their “ghosts,” and those of their victims, linger to this day.
What to Expect
Your private group will be picked up by an appropriately sized bus at a location of your choosing. The tour’s theme will begin with the compelling background stories of Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow at a location on Grapevine’s historic and picturesque Main Street with a close association to the Barrow Gang. Then it’s time for your group to enjoy a glass of fine wine at our first downtown Grapevine winery. Back on the bus you are immersed in the harrowing accounts of the criminal couple’s allusive run from the Law as you make your way to an historic site that would mark the beginning of the end of their violent crime spree. Next, it’s on to the second winery. The tour concludes with a brief wrap up on Bonnie and Clyde and some fascinating bonus material.
- Appropriately sized private bus for your group
- Pick up at your location with roundtrip transportation
- Professional Tour Guide, Live Commentary
- Interactive Companion Guide on your smart phone
- Two glasses of wine, one at each of the wineriestasting rooms we stop at
- All taxes fees and handling charges
What's Not included
- Lunch or Dinner
- Food: Our concierge can arrange lunch or dinner with your event. The cost varies based on the number of guests and lunch/dinner location, prices usually ranging from $25 to $60 per guest.
What you need to know before you book
- The tour includes two extended stops to sample the fine wines offered by local wineries, ensuring and adventure guaranteed to delight your senses even as it captures your imagination.
- This is a private event, just you and your guests. You can specify the start time as well as the duration of the program.
- Minimum Legal Drinking Age in the United States is 21 years. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
What you need to know before you go
- Bring with you your ID, in case you are asked to validate your age at one of the establishments we visit.
Great For: History Buffs, Young Adults, Visitors, Wine Lovers, Family Reunion