About the Bus Tour
This narrated tour reexamines both the familiar narrative and the hidden stories surrounding the Crime of the Twenty Century, the presidential assassination of JFK, while including stops at a couple of Dallas’ finest breweries for some good beer and good conversation. Along the way you will get to see and explore the major sites in Downtown Dallas where the history altering events of November 22, 1963 unfolded.
What to Expect
This excursion appeals to anyone who has even a passing interest in the Kennedy assassination. When the alleged presidential assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, was himself assassinated by a local Dallas night club owner with questionable connections, just two days after the murder of the president, cries of cover up and conspiracy began to ring out that have not been fully satisfied or silenced to this day. Your tour guide will present you with both the official government account that lays out how Oswald acted alone, and the most compelling evidence to the contrary. You will hear fascinating sub stories that collectively weave together the larger narrative, as you follow the presidential parade route and stand in Dealey Plaza where the shots rang out.
Your tour will begin with a brief introduction to the JFK assassination story line on the way to our first brewery stop. In addition to a great selection of local craft beers, you sometimes get a brewery tour and/or hear the story behind the brewery. On your way to the second brewery, the tour will go full on JFK. You will follow the presidential parade route and stop at two historic locations. As the JFK story line concludes, guests will be given the opportunity to render their own verdict on Oswald and the assassination. After enjoying another round and some group time at the second brewery the tour will head for home with some brief JFK bonus material and fun facts.
- Appropriately sized private bus for your group
- Pick up at your location with roundtrip transportation
- Professional Tour Guide, Live Commentary
- Interactive Companion Guide on your smart phone
- Beer recommendations and samples meal optional add on
- Exclusive access to the Oswald Rooming House
- All taxes fees and handling charges
What's Not included
- Sixth Floor Musuem Exhibit Admission it can be included as an addon
- Food: Our concierge can arrange lunch or dinner with your event. The cost varies based on the number of guests and lunch/dinner location, prices usually ranging from $25 to $60 per guest.
- Sixth Floor Museum Exhibit: The Museum, located within the former Texas School Book Depository building, chronicles the assassination and legacy of President John F. Kennedy. The main exhibit is on the sixth floor. $25/guest.
What you need to know before you book
- The tour does not include admission to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, if you want to visit the museum before or after the tour, please let us know, we will arrange the visit and include it in the tour program.
- This is a private event, just you and your guests. You can specify the start time as well as the duration of the program.
- Minimum Legal Drinking Age in the United States is 21 years. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
What you need to know before you go
- Bring with you your ID, in case you are asked to validate your age at one of the establishments we visit.
Great For: History Buffs, Visitors, True Crime, Young Adults