About the Bus Tour
Texas is not as well-known when it comes to wine production as Napa, Sonoma, or Paso Robles. However, in the last few years, The Lone Star State production and wine quality have crushed (like a grape) all those heavily hyped California destinations in multiple ranking of the best wine regions and finest wines produced from around the world. Join our City Wine Trail to discover some of the most delicious locally crafted wines in North Texas.
What to Expect
If you are looking for a wine-tasting experience closer to the city, this excursion is for you. The Dallas-Fort Worth wine scene has expanded remarkably over the last two decades. With numerous urban wineries, plenty of tasting rooms,wine bars, and specialty stores all showcasing locally produced wines, oenophiles have plenty to experience and sip within the metroplex.
This event includes three stops (wineries & tasting rooms) - at each of these locations we will enjoy some of the finest wines locally produced in North Texas. Depending on the number of guest in the group, lunch or dinner (included in the event price) will be arranged at one of the establishment we visit or at a local restaurant.
- Climate controlled vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional tour host
- Tasting at each of the places we visit
- Lunch or Dinner
- All taxes fees and handling charges
What you need to know before you book
- Each tour is unique, depending on your location, the date, time and availability we might stop at different establishments.
- Can you accommodate guests with vegan/vegetarian diatary restrictions; please let us know at the time you send us a reservation request.
- This is a private event, just you and your guests. You can specify the start time as well as the duration of the program.
- You may bring aboard your own private alcoholic beverages. Avoid glass containers. Do not bring drinks with you when you step out of the vehicle, states and local regulations prohibit possessing and/or consuming an open container of alcohol in public places.
- Minimum Legal Drinking Age in the United States is 21 years. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Great For: Wine Lovers, Corporate Gathering, Visitors, Birthday Celebrations, Office/Team Celebration