About the Bus Tour
This fun and informative tour introduces you to the sights and stories that often fly under the radar of most visitors who sets out to explore Big D. From history to mystery, and architecture to art, the lesser known sights and stories of this great city will capture your imagination and sometimes even your heart. What’s more, your adventure strikes just the right balance between touring the town and tasting some of Dallas finest brews.
What to Expect
Your appropriately sized private bus will pick up your group at a location of your choosing. Following a brief introduction and some fun facts about Dallas you will arrive at your first stop for drinks. After round one, the bus tour is in full swing as you discover the hidden gyms of the city. This excursion will take you not only through the city streets, but below them, as your knowledgeable and entertaining guide tells the tales of hidden Dallas. Then it’s round two at the second stop for craft beer and conversation.
Before you head home, you’ll stop at an overlook across the river from downtown, where the towering skyscrapers in the distance and the spectacular bridges of Dallas set the stage for the perfect ending and the perfect group photograph.
- Appropriately sized private bus for your group
- Pick up at your location with roundtrip transportation
- Professional Tour Guide, Live Commentary
- Interactive Companion Guide on your smart phone
- Two beers or drinks, one at each of the excursion stops
- All taxes fees and handling charges
What's Not included
- Lunch or Dinner
- Food: Our concierge can arrange lunch or dinner with your event. The cost varies based on the number of guests and lunch/dinner location, prices usually ranging from $25 to $60 per guest.
- Reunion Tower's GeO-Deck: From 470 feet up you’ll experience breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views a free digital photo and an indoor/outdoor observation deck that lets you see for miles in any direction. $25/guest.
What you need to know before you book
- The tour includes extended stops for good beer and good times at a couple of popular drinking establishments.
- Along the way there will be plenty of fun photo ops including a spectacular shot of the city skyline from just across the Trinity River.
- This is a private event, just you and your guests. You can specify the start time as well as the duration of the program.
- Minimum Legal Drinking Age in the United States is 21 years. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
What you need to know before you go
- Bring with you your ID, in case you are asked to validate your age at one of the establishments we visit.
Great For: Beer Enthusiasts, Family Reunion, Architeture Enthusiasts, Corporate Gathering, Visitors, Young Adults